Sunday, November 13, 2011

More Layouts, and a New Release!

I wanted to show you a few more projects using the "It Kits" dies before the new release Tuesday!  Can you believe there's already a new release?  It's a fun one, too.  Can't wait to show you.

This layout uses the "Tag It" and "Edge It" dies as well as the Carousel Alphabet and the Handmade Alphabet (both from the Fresh Start Release).
It also features Echo Park's adorable "Little Girl" line of papers and stickers.  Have I ever told you of my love for Echo Park?  I met Madison Parker years and years ago when he worked for My Mind's Eye and Fancy Pants and would always be at the Scrapbook Expo here in Salt Lake City, Utah.  I saw him at a local scrapbook store on National Scrapbook Day May 1st 2010 when he was first promoting his company and overheard him talking to the store owner.  I asked him about it and he showed me on his phone his first lines of paper and asked me what I thought.  I was in love.  Looking back, what he showed me was probably "Sweet Summertime" and I think it's pretty cool that I was probably one of the first people to see Echo Park before it was released in stores! 

This next layout is a super simple layout that features two more "Edge It" dies as well as the Blue Sky Alphabet, the Nesting Star Dies from the Possibilities Release, and the Party Flag Inserts Dies from the Essentials Release.  See the area below the letters?  That's the fringe edge Edge It die looking like grass.  It's three dimensional, but you can't tell in their photo :)

And this project is an example of what you can do with the free digital cutting files included with the "It Kits" dies.  The front cover of this notebook was done with nesting frame dies and the digital files from the "Clip It" kits.  The edges of the pages are "Edge It" dies.

These "It Kits" are going to be some of the essential dies that you may see more of in the future.

More fun is on the way!  Lifestyle Crafts has a new fun release on Tuesday, so stay tuned for a bunch of projects using these new dies- AND another giveaway!

-Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...