Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Doodlebug "Create-A-Cards" and a Design Team Spotlight

I was in a card making mood yesterday for no other reason than to just make some cute cards and use some of my favorite fun easy products.
I just love when companies have such great products that projects seem to make themselves.
I'm in love with the Create-A-Cards and Doodle Pops dimensional cardstock stickers that Doodlebug makes, and I decided to have a card making night using them.  Here are my creations...

oh- and I took these photos in the sun.  Won't do that again :)

"Thank You 'Cherry' Much"
 This card uses the "Ladybug Garden" release from Doodlebug Design, a Doodle Pops cardstock sticker, rub on letters for the sentiment, and Doodletwine in tangerine.  Sweetness.

"It's A Boy" 
I used the Cricut and the Mini Monograms cartridge for this card, the "Seeing Spots" cuttlebug folder, Doodles stickers for the sentiment, and a Doodle Pops cardstock sticker.  How fun, cute, and easy would this be as a baby announcement or a shower card?

 "You're Invited"
  This is my "girly" version of the card.  Loving the cute umbrella Doodle Pops sticker.
These would make darling baby shower invitations, don't you think?

Formal Wedding Card
Sometimes less is more, right?  This card came together in literally 5 minutes.  The white shape is a Cute Cut from the Classic Collection, the flower is a Doodle Pops cardstock sticker, the mini jewels are Doodlebug, and then add a ribbon and "voila!"

"Thanks A Bunch"
This card also features "Ladybug Garden."  The stickers are not Doodle Pops but there are Doodle Pops stickers like these.  Here I used more Cute Cuts, a Fancy Frill border sticker, and a cute ladybug brad.

"Let It Snow"
This cute little guy was begging me to put him on this card!  He is the CUTEST!  Yep- he's a Doodle Pops cardstock sticker.  Easiest Christmas card ever!  Just add a Cute Cuts sentiment with some dimensional foam adhesive and a couple of brads!  

Some other fun news.... 
I'm spotlighted today on the Lifestyle Crafts blog!  Learn more about me HERE.

-Tiffany

1 comment:

  1. These are all fabulous, Tiffany!!! And congrats on your feature. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...