Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Imaginisce Design Team Challenge- "Boo" Card

Imaginisce likes to do a "Design Team Challenge" every year and throw us all for a loop :)
This year, our challenge was to create a layout or card that had these criteria:


  1. an irregular shape (no circles, squares, rectangles, etc)
  2. at least three different patterned papers
  3. uses the I-Top tool
  4. and has the color orange
So.... after looking through my collections I was relieved to pull out the "Monster Mash" collection!
The orange was covered.  The rest came together actually pretty fast and I had the card made a half hour after coming up with the concept.


I used the I-Top tool to pop up the little pumpkin by punching a second pumpkin out of the patterned paper and making an I-Top brad, and then placing it over the pumpkin that's on the paper.


The tombstone and grass were cut using the Cricut "Happy Hauntings" cartridge.


And then the ghost is a cardstock sticker popping out from inside, and the bat is attached to a pin and is adhered to the back. The bat and the "Boo" are both canvas stickers.

Thanks for looking!  And see more of the designers take on this challenge on the Imaginisce Blog HERE.

-Tiffany

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...