Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Bella Blvd Design Team Announcement!

Yep!  I'm a Bella Artista.
Woot woot!!! :)



I've been waiting for the Bella Blvd Design Team call for a while now.  I've been in love with Bella's products for a couple of years and have been following their blog and buying up all their new lines (seriously- I own every one- and all their washi tape and embellishments)- and I knew that this year I wanted to apply for their design team and thought I'd apply to be an Altered Projects or Scrapbooking "Artista"- but then the coolest thing happened- they opened up a new "Fabric Artista" position this year!

How often do you get THAT opportunity??

So all my Bella Blvd collections stayed put away while I searched the globe for Bella fabrics, and applied for the Fabric position- and now I get to SEW all YEAR!!!  I'm so excited.

So if you're new to my blog- I love to scrapbook and make cards and home decor projects, and I design for  several paper companies, but I also love to sew.  My mom taught me to sew probably in Kindergarten, and earlier this year I got to do a little work for Doodlebug Design for Riley Blake Fabrics, and had so much fun I thought it would be fun to sew a lot more often.  I'm excited to show Bella Blvd's fabric lines to the world, and give my Bernina machine a good workout. You'll see one fabric project from me for Bella Blvd each month.

See the official announcement today on the Bella Blvd blog HERE.

I can't wait go get started!

-Tiffany

4 comments:

  1. Eeeek! Girl, I'm so excited for you! Happy to be representing another wonderful company alongside you in the upcoming year. I can't wait to see what you do with fabric :) :) CONGRATS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay that's incredibly exciting! Congrats and can't wait to see what you make

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats my friend!! That position sounds just perfect for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so excited about this brand new "fabric" position this year. Your submission was amazing and I can't wait to see what you create with Bella fabrics & Riley Blake. My heart yearns to learn how to sew and use a machine....just another thing I've added to my bucket list! Welcome to the team!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...