Monday, July 16, 2012

Imaginisce Everyday Inspiration Week- "Superstar" Layout

Wow! Two posts in one day :) Love it!

Imaginisce is having their "Everyday Inspiration" week over on the blog, so all the designers were challenged to create a project that was inspired by any type of everyday item. I gathered my inspiration from a school logo that I saw and immediately loved:


And here's my layout of my darling daughter hamming it up for the camera.
The journaling talks about how she wouldn't smile for me until I gave her my sunglasses :)


I got a little crazy with the mists :)

It's funny, too, because when I made the layout I didn't have the logo in front of me, and I put the colors exactly where they are in the logo :)  Guess my subconscious took over :)


The green papers are from the Berrylicious collection, and the rest are all from the new Makin' Waves collection.


I had a lot of fun with the I-Rock and all the Jewels and Hot Rocks.
I love bling! (but you already knew that)


And let me tell you- my I-Top tool is so shimmery now after making all these brads out of white cardstock that I sprayed with Glimmer Mist :)


The Glimmer Mists I used were Viva Pink, Sunshine, Key Lime, and Turquoise Blue by Tattered Angels.
The super cute letters are Thickers by American Crafts called "Tiara".
The washi tapes are by Trendy Tapes (pink), Bella Blvd (yellow and green) and Target (turquoise)
yes... I did say Target.  Target stores have washi tape!
What is this world coming to?

See the rest of the Design Team's creations over at the Imaginisce Blog all this week.
And hop over to my other post today to see another layout featuring Lifestyle Crafts new Maritime dies.

-Tiffany


3 comments:

  1. Well I definitely enjoyed studying it. This information provided by you is very practical and i will try to make it my self....

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow. she is adorable in those pics and i love the spritz and the i-rocks tie in so well with the stars and make it all so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...