Thursday, September 22, 2011

Christmas Cards, Boxes, and Tags

 I'm loving the cooler air!  I'm so excited for the holidays.  Fall is my favorite time of year, and I'm getting in the mood for Halloween and Christmas.  I finally put up my Halloween decorations today- the kids were ecstatic.  They think I'm the coolest mom EVER for decorating our house like Halloween.

I am the coolest mom ever :)

But enough about Halloween (for now)- today I've got a few more Christmas ideas for you.....
This card features Lifestyle Crafts "Joy" and "Star" dies.  These two are some of my favorites from the new release.  You can see the newest shapes- "Be Splendid" on the Lifestyle Crafts website by clicking here.
 The dies are also great for making homemade gift tags.
The tags die set is beautiful.  I love the decorative edges.
These tags also feature several more dies in the "Be Splendid" release.
  
 and a fun box featuring the "snowflake border die"
The die is great on layouts (which I'll show you Friday) or separated into lots of smaller snowflakes.
I also used the "box with lids" "tag" and "nesting circles" dies.

Supplies:
Solid cardstock: Stampin' Up!
Glittered Cardstock: Doodlebug Sugar Coated cardstock in Lily White
Patterned paper: SEI
Ribbon and twine: Stampin' Up!

I'm spending the weekend making Halloween costumes for my boys.  Hope you're doing something fun and creative this weekend as well!

-Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...