Friday, July 22, 2011

Layout with Tropical Flourish die

My next endeavor is learning photography. I have no idea how to photograph cards and layouts, or how to use our Nikon D50 which we've had for years, so I used a point and shoot camera and can't for the life of me take a good picture of this layout.
Anyway......
This is my adorable daughter, and I used the Tropical Flourish die and the Plumeria die from Lifestyle Crafts for this layout. Even though this release is "tropical," it's very versatile and can be used for so many other non-tropical projects. These dies also allow you to cut each individual piece in a different color and layer elements, so I used the bottom layer of the Plumeria die alone for the big flowers, and the Tropical Flourish die for the little flowers.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...