Sunday, September 22, 2013

Halloween Treat Bag Tutorial!

Featuring "Too Cute To Spook" fabrics
by Bella Blvd for Riley Blake Fabrics

Have you always wanted to learn to sew something simple, but didn't know where to start?
If you know the basics of how to use your sewing machine, try this simple cute project for Halloween.


When I was first learning how to sew, the first project my mom had me do was a drawstring bag.
It teaches so many great sewing fundamentals, and is a great way to start.


It only takes a few basic sewing tools, and you can make it any size you want to!


I created a full, step-by-step photo tutorial for the Bella Blvd blog, and you can find it HERE.


And as a side note- it's not wise to buy a huge bag of Halloween candy two months before Halloween to do a photo shoot with.  I had good intentions of having self control,

but.....

-Tiffany

1 comment:

  1. I'm one of your followers always wait for your next put up. I love to explore something new everyday. This coming season I look forward for the most interesting idea and crafts. Your site blog was very awesome and helpful. Thanks for every wonderful post!

    Regards,
    Rhinestones

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...