Thursday, June 13, 2013

"All American"- Doodlebug


Doodlebug is having a whole week of projects in honor of the boys in our lives.  Right now baseball is our nightly routine- 5 days a week- so it's all that's on my mind, and it's running our household.
BUT- It is my favorite sport, and as the season has progressed both of my boys have had more and more fun.


This layout features the new "Stars and Stripes" collection by Doodlebug.  It's perfect for 4th of July projects, of course, but I also thought it would be fitting for an "All American" baseball layout- as baseball is the American Pastime.  Isn't my little Yankee a stud? :)

Tiffany

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous LO! I love the stitching, the design, the colors, and the photos are amazing! Thanks so much for sharing! You knocked it out of the park with this one;-)!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...