Monday, May 6, 2013

Pebbles Sketch Layout- Never Grow Up


Each month there are usually two Page Maps sketches that the Pebbles design team uses to create fun layouts.  This month I was assigned this cute sketch.


And here's my layout.


I haven't used Sunnyside in a while, and with the weather getting warmer I wanted to pull it out.  It's so happy and cute.  This is my daughter at the playground (don't you love iPhone pictures?) and as I watched her that day I got a little emotional thinking about how much I love her at this age.  I love everything about her and I wish I could freeze time and keep her at this point in her life.  But I know that each year I'll love her more and more as I watch her grow.

The flowers were cut from the Cricut Bloom cartridge and the title was made with a couple of fonts on my Silhouette, welded together, and then offset twice for the shadows.

Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...