Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun- My Mind's Eye Mini Album


I created this mini album for my local scrapbook store, Heartland Paper Company
using the new "My Girl" collection by My Mind's Eye.  It's a display album, hence the lack of photos.

It's definitely one of my favorite mini albums to date.

I really don't know what to say other than you have to own this collection-
it's cuter than I can put into words.

My Mind's Eye is a master of product design.

Enjoy!






 














The album is a 6x6 Clear Scraps chipboard album, the twine is Doodlebug's Doodle Twine, cardstock is Bazzill, and the ribbon is seam binding ribbon and velvet rick rack from Heartland Paper Company (not sure of the manufacturer).

See the entire My Mind's Eye My Girl Collection and all of their other fabulous collections HERE.

Tiffany

1 comment:

  1. This turned out adorable! I'm surprised your lss didn't want photos as I think it brings a display to life. All your details and fun use of ribbon are awesome! I still haven't managed to get my hands on this line and I want it bad now. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...