Monday, February 4, 2013

I Love Everything About You


Anyone else out there married to your best friend?  The person you'd rather be with all day long than anyone else?  My husband and I have known each other since I was 14 years old.  We've been friends for so long that I don't remember much of my life without him in it.


He is my rock.  He is the one who keeps me going when things get hard, and supports me in all of my endeavors.  He is the one who cheers me on and encourages me to shoot for all of my dreams- the big dreams and the little things.  I can't express with any amount of words what he means to me, though I try every day to do so.  I love everything about him.


This layout is simple, yet expresses with words my admiration for who he is.  He is a wonderful husband and father.  He makes me laugh every single day.  I can't wait to see what the next 100 years brings :)


This layout uses Pebbles Walnut Grove and Country Picnic collections, as well as two Silhouette cuts you can find HERE and HERE. And if you are inspired to scrapbook the loves in your life, then please do so.  And find even more inspiration for "Love is in the Air" week on the Pebbles Blog.

-Tiffany

4 comments:

  1. Hi Tiffany I just discovered your blog!I love your scrapbook page it's gorgeous, it's nice to see a loving couple : ). My hubby and I are the same we've been together for 16 years and married for 12. He works from home so we're together all day every day and we both love it, we're soulmates and I can't imagine life without him so your project was right up my alley! Thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely page ! I too married my best friend. He retired from the Air Force 4 years ago and I can't wait for the day he is retired, retired LOL Looking forward to spending lots more time with him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is too cute! I love how you cut out the title. Great heart, too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...