Friday, October 26, 2012

Pebbles "Too Cute To Spook" Layout

It's almost HALLOWEEN!
Wahoooo!

This is definitely my favorite holiday.
I love the colors, the dress-up, the music, the creepy movies....
I love the cute decor everywhere.

It's just fun!  Not too serious, or heartfelt, or lovey-dovey (though I love Valentines, too)
but just plain FUN!

It's Tricks & Treats week on the Pebbles blog,
and I decided that the collection matched my daughter's costume- plus "pupl" (purple)
one of her favorite colors.

Here's my layout:


The funny thing about this layout is that as I adhered all the pieces I left out a huge piece of paper.
I didn't notice until late that night after I'd already glued it all together, photographed it, and submitted it when I was cleaning up : /

I think it turned out adorable anyway.  How could it not with that cute face on it?

Have you ever done anything like that?


The photo is super blurry, but that doesn't keep me from scrapbooking it.
Sometimes the blurry photos are the only ones of your kids smiling. Know what I mean?


The "A" and "B" sides of this collection are perfection.  The color palate is delicious!
I love the stickers and embellishments, too.  It's cute yet not "cutesy."
There are darling little owls and other Halloween characters, as well as candy corns, spider webs, tombstones.... it's just fun.


And the letters are NEW Thickers!  I LOVE Thickers- and since Pebbles is owned by the same company as American Crafts, we get to play with Thickers, too :)
The purple and white ones are SPARKLY!!!  I just can't say enough how much I love them!

See more fun Halloween "Tricks & Treats" projects on the Pebbles Blog all this week HERE.

Happy Almost-Halloween!
-Tiffany

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...