Sunday, January 1, 2012

"Piles of Smiles" Imaginisce Layout

Happy New Year!  Woot woot!!!
I stayed up until 2:30 last night playing games and watching old funny 80's movies, had a blast with friends, and ate waaaaaaayyyyyy too much :)  Yeah- we know how to party :)
And can I just say- our favorite new game is Jungle Speed.  I heard about it on our local morning TV news show.  We love games and love recommendations so if you have any, please let me know.

Be sure to visit the Imaginisce Blog this week.  Monday is the start of the new Monthly Challenge, and starting Tuesday, you can start learning more about the fabulous 2012 Design Team!

I did this layout a while back and haven't shown it to you yet on my blog!
These are my two boys doing what they do best, playing!  We were supposed to be "working" in the yard, and they, of course, decided that it would be much more fun to throw the leaves everywhere and jump in them.  So "momarazzi" let go of her obsessive-ness and let them go crazy and went to get the camera :)

I LOVE the Happy Harvest collection from Imaginisce and I wish I could have gotten my hands on the entire thing.  There were so many papers in this collection that I couldn't find anywhere because they sold out so fast, but I was able to get a few.
The cute buttons on the tree are by Stampin' Up!, and I used the packaging from the stickers in the collection (the brown with swirls) because it matched so well.
The twine is Stampin' Up, Doodlebug, and The Twinery, and the brown fuzzy letters are Doodlebug.
And I have a thing for Thickers.  Love them.  I hoard them.  I buy them just to have them and hope someday to use them all.  They're the greatest.  These green numbers are Thickers (American Crafts).
The tiny jewels are Doodlebug and the clip is Stampin' Up!

Thanks for visiting!

-Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...